Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Proem

Knock Knock.

AEM: It's you.

M: Hello. Were you expecting anyone else?

AEM: No, but what are you doing here?

M: I used to belong here remember?

AEM: Yes, I do. I thought you had forgotten.

M: Not really. Is there anyone else inside?

AEM: No, absolutely not.. Why?

M: I was wondering if i could come in.

AEM: Oh sure, step in. I was just shocked to see you here. Really, what are you doing here?

M: You look as if you don't want me back here!

AEM: I look as if i wasn't expecting you here ever again, that's what i look like. I thought you finked out on me for good. And yes I'm shocked you look like this. Did you deflate?

M: Me fink out on you? Ha!

AEM: Don't get smart on me! I haven't seen you in a year and a half.

M: Yes, that i shall accept.

AEM: Where have you been? Where did you go?

M: I've been with Mary for a year.

AEM: You slut.

M: I'm back. Doesn't that make things better?

AEM: Of course it Fucking doesn't, slut.

M: Listen, We'll make things work here alright.

AEM: Is that what you told her when you went off.

M: Can i lie to you?

AEM: You slut.

M: I cant?

AEM: You slut.

M: You see, I seem to have got the message.

AEM: You slut.

M: Fine.

AEM: You left Mary now?

M: Yes, haven't seen much of her in the past few months. Four to five exactly.

AEM: Exactly? How is four to five, exactly?

M: Alright. 4.

AEM: Then Why did you say 5?

M: I dunno, I seem to have lost count.

AEM: You're finding this funny aren't you?

M: Definitely not.

AEM: You slut.

M: You say that once more and I'll start finding that funny.

AEM: You are welcome to leave.

M: OK, I apologise. Listen, can we forget all this and get back to where we were?

AEM: Where were we?

M: Mmm.

AEM: You fucking don't know do you?

M: Mmm.

AEM:You Slut.

M: I'm sorry.

AEM: You're sniggering!!

M: I told you I'd find it funny if you told me the same thing again.

AEM: Whats so funny about being a slut, slut.

M: Nothing.

AEM: Then stop finding thaings that are not even remotely funny, funny.

M: Right.

AEM: Now what made you come back here?

M: I missed you.

AEM: Don't lie, slut.

M: I got bored of mary.

AEM: Thats more like it.

M: She ate into my head really. Beyond a point she had to go.

AEM: So you went. That's so stereotype. You got no moxie, do you?

M: That isn't true.

AEM: That's why you left me and ran away for so long, erased me out for a while and now you've run away from mary and come back to me! You're spineless.

M: OK.

AEM: Good, thats what i like about you, you listen.

M: You're smiling!

AEM: What did you expect? I'm seeing you after a year and a half, I know i loved you and you loved me. You fell for Mary. I still knew you would come back. Am i not supposed to be glad that, that day is today? That it has come?

M: You waited?

AEM: Sort of.

M: Does that mean you're fine with this?

AEM: Of course! Welcome back!

Phew.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. What happened to your older blog, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aadi : :)

    @ ashwin : This is supposed to be for people aged 6-60. I shoulder the moral responsibility well. Ending prematurely though, i agree. I suddenly lost my way that day.

    ReplyDelete